Thanks for stopping by The Lively Cook!

I am a stay at home wife and mother of three wonderful homeschooled children. I love to cook and am a field editor for Taste of Home magazine. Check back often to see what new recipes have been added!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jalapeno Ranch Dip


1 1/2 cups Ranch dressing (from the bottle, or homemade)
1/2 cup sour cream
one  bunch of cilantro, stems removed
one large fresh jalapeno, de-seeded and coarsely chopped
one 7 oz. can chopped green chiles
a large garlic clove, roughly chopped
a teaspoon of salt
juice of one lemon

Pulse til smooth.  Taste.  Add anything it’s missing.  I am a cilantro-aholic, so I found myself adding more and more.  And you’ll be surprised at how much fresh jalapeno this dip can handle.  Remember, it’s creamy, so it’ll be fine.  Go easy on the lemon.  Better to add a bit more later than to over-do it.  Eat it with chips or tortillas.

No comments:

Post a Comment