Thanks for stopping by The Lively Cook!

I am a stay at home wife and mother of three wonderful homeschooled children. I love to cook and am a field editor for Taste of Home magazine. Check back often to see what new recipes have been added!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Trix Bars

10 c Trix Cereal
2c mini marshmallows
dash sea salt
2T melted butter




I've tried in vain to correct the angle of the photo but it will not go vertical.  It SHOWS me it's vertical but when I upload it, it's sideways.  I give up...you win TRIX!


Melt marshmallows and butter in  a large bowl.  Then add salt and cereal.  Stir until well coated.


Hey, how'd those pesky rice chex get in there?  Oh yah, I added some in...I ran out of Trix.   This is not my day...first no rice crispies now this!



Press mixture into a lightly greased 9x13 pan.




Cut into squares and eat!  The Rice Chex cut the sweetness of the Trix and marshmallows.  Silly Rabbit...Trix aren't just for kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment