Thanks for stopping by The Lively Cook!

I am a stay at home wife and mother of three wonderful homeschooled children. I love to cook and am a field editor for Taste of Home magazine. Check back often to see what new recipes have been added!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Eggs in Pepper Rings

8 eggs
2 bell peppers, red and yellow
salt
pepper


Cut the top of the bell pepper off.  Clean out the inside and cut into 4 rings each.  Place them on a plate, cover with a paper towel and microwave for 4 min to soften.


Heat oil in cast iron skillet, then place rings into pan.  Crack an egg into each hole.  For future, I might use a smaller egg then they won't escape, but I made it work.  Cook a couple minutes, season and flip over.  We don't like runny eggs, but you do what floats your boat.


I made them look pretty.  I cut off the excess egg that was around the pepper ring and threw it in the hashbrowns.  Again....waste not, want not.  They were delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment