Thanks for stopping by The Lively Cook!

I am a stay at home wife and mother of three wonderful homeschooled children. I love to cook and am a field editor for Taste of Home magazine. Check back often to see what new recipes have been added!

Friday, August 2, 2013

Breakfast Casserole

20oz hashbrowns, thawed
4c mont. jack cheese, grated
2c diced ham
7 eggs, beaten
1c milk
1/2t salt
1/2t dry mustard
as much pepper as you like

Place the potatoes in a greased 9x13 pan. Layer the cheese over the potatoes, then the ham on top of the cheese. In a bowl mix the rest of the ingredients, then pour over top. Bake 350 for 1 hr covered then for 15min uncovered.

***This is my version of the popular breakfast casserole that calls for bread. I'm not a fan of soggy bread, as you can see from my english muffin quiche post. Don't leave out the mustard, it really does make a difference.***

No comments:

Post a Comment