Thanks for stopping by The Lively Cook!

I am a stay at home wife and mother of three wonderful homeschooled children. I love to cook and am a field editor for Taste of Home magazine. Check back often to see what new recipes have been added!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Irish Soda Bread

16oz sour cream
1c sugar
3 eggs
3c self rising flour, sifted (I make my own)
15oz golden raisins or currents (I omitted)

Beat the sour cream, sugar and eggs until pale yellow and thicker. Measure and sift the flour. Mix in the flour one spoonful at a time, about 1/2c additions. Let each scoop mix in before adding another scoop. Fold in the raisins or currents. Scoop into bundt pan that's been greased. Bake 350 for 1 hr. Test to make sure it's done. Let cool then remove from pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment